Usable skill Training Project
We believe that every child is entitled to quality education as it modifies their dignity. Giving more value to these children will also help them in returning much back to society. We will push forward to make the world a better place than we found it. FENAN does not depict dishonor, every activity we engage in is to meet the educational needs of the children of the oppressed. Your support towards this course will make a remarkable difference in the lives of these children.
About the Project
Usable Skills is a digital entrepreneurship program that identifies and trains young entrepreneurs, to develop necessary knowledge and digital skills. In Partnership with local skill development companies, this project gives the youth an opportunity to create their own ideas and develop products/services for the digital market with the acquired knowledge. This project gives underrepresented youth hope and inspiration to be better contributors to society. The program also has intern opportunities for college students and graduates.
with the planned Usable Skills digital entrepreneurship program, we aim to impact and equip 500 students per year. with the two major expectations
- Self employment: Our main target outcome in this program is to enable the youth to be a job creator. This is a short term training program for at least 4 weeks each, which focuses on life skills, technical skills and work preparedness skills and prepares them for the self-employment opportunities.
- internship or job placement : Among the many unique features of this project, The program places beneficiaries in internships and jobs with partnering local companies.
Skill Trainings on
- Graphics design (photoshop and illustrator)
- Videography (premier pro)
- Website development (WordPress and joomla)
- Social Media Management
- Life/Soft Skills Training (creative thinking, business,..)